A 66 500 m2 office park with a unique facade and structural design located at Őrmező, Budapest’s “western gate”. The area is easily accessible and contains Hungary’s largest multimodal transport intersection. The city centre can be reached via direct links in under ten minutes.
The outstanding service environment of the offices will be further enhanced by the ongoing development of the Kelenföld district. Just a few minutes’ walk from the Budapest ONE is the 55 000 m2 Etele Plaza, currently under construction, which will cater for all the needs of both local residents and workers in the area.
The building itself is also designed with relaxation and downtime in mind and features a spacious interior garden.
There are almost 900 underground parking spaces below the offices.
Download the Budapest ONE mini and Parkl guide from the link below:MINI GUIDE PARKL GUIDE
One of Budapest’s most iconic office complexes is now under construction
H-1112 Budapest, Balatoni út 2 a.
Size: 66 500 m2 GLA
Size I. Phase: 27 900 m2 GLA
dr. Janos J. Berki
International Office Sales and Asset Management Director
+36 20 954 8993
Senior Sales Manager
– M1 and M7 motorways – direct exit
– M4 Kelenföld Railway Station stop
– BKK buses (8E, 40, 40B, 40E, 53, 58, 87, 88, 88B, 101B, 101E, 103, 108E, 141, 150, 153, 154, 154B, 172, 172B, 173, 187, 188E, 250, 250B, 251, 251A, 272, 907, 918)
– 19, 49 tram stops
– coach station (for routes to Western Hungary)
– Kelenföldi Railway Station (suburban, national and international lines)
– canteen and cafe for workers
– sports centre
– quiet garden
– grocery shop